1. Personal identification informationWe may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users register or use the App and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources available through the App. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain App related activities.
2. How we use collected informationWAP collects the personal data that the User explicitly agrees to transfer through his/her use .WAP uses the personal information of its Users for the following purposes:To personalize the user experience: we may use aggregated, non-personally identifiable information to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the App.To improve the App: we continually strive to improve our online offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from the Users.To improve customer service: information collected of and sent in by Users helps us to more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs.To process transactions: we may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.To send periodic emails: the email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news and updates regarding the WAP’s site (www.wearetheprojects.co), related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via the site.
3. How we protect your informationWe adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the App.Sensitive and private data exchange between the App and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
4. Sharing your personal informationWe do not sell, trade, or rent the personal identification information of Users to any other party.
6. Your acceptance of these termsIn accordance with the Data Protection Act, you have a right of access to the data that concerns you, concerning you, as well as a right to modify the rectification, and to suppress them (article 36 of the law "Informatique et libertés" Of 6 January 1978). To exercise this right, you simply have to send us a mail by indicating your name, first name, e-mail address and customer number to the following address: 18 rue du Plateau Saint Antoine, 78150 Le Chesnay.
Why We Do It
Today, on the internet, we learn through our social networks. Still, in our organisations, transmission is organized in a centralized way. As a result of these limitations, most of people knowledge and talents stay in their head. This is a huge cost of lost value for organisations and society as whole.
It can be done differently. When peers learn from each other about tact in relationships, meditation for stress management, or data visualisation, they take action of their education, show interest, grow on their strength, they connect, collaborate and innovate.
We are different from TED conference, or MOOCs - the Massive Open Online Courses. Our sessions are not based one speaker talking to an audience, or one individual lecturing thousands of anonymous people online. We help peers and share their knowledge, just in time, on the topics that concerned them, through structured activities.
What We Share
At WAP, we share in 4 basic formats
Who/What has inspired you lately? Made you feel wow?
Reflect on the past
What have you learnt from your past (good/bad) experience?
Solve a problem
What kind of problems you want to discuss with your peers?
Transfer a Skill
What are special skills, how can you transfer it with others?
“I realized that learning together is fun + more powerful than learning from an expert"
training programs by peer sharing learning organized by all to answer just in time needs
ENGAGEMENT at WORK
"The group was so encouraging and eager to find out more, instead of bored or cynical. It gave me confidence in my abilities"
- Lexin (PLAYER)
Research on Gallup* shows engaged workers are 20 percent more profitable and productive than the least engaged ones
"For me, it was the "click" that allowed me to do what i have always wanted to do professionally"
Edith (La Poste)
Give the method and tools for participants to master their own professional development and orientation
“These meetings first generate new knowledge, and then create changes, in processes, organisation, behaviors, Technics"
Matthieu (La Paillasse)
Any learning opportunities contribute to the goal of creating a culture of change and transformation inside the organisation
You are an organization? We implement a peer learning program inside your organization in 3 steps.
3 hours with a group of ten to identify topics of sharing, prepare the content and structure of the knowledge transfer
3 hours of live peer sharing, on multiple topics owned by the previous participants and open to new ones
3) MOBILE APPLICATION + community animation
A tool to propose or join weekly or single sessions using the mobile app and animators to help peers continue sharing
Our offer is modular: 1+2, 1+2+3
Our prices: contact us below
Our promise: In 3 hours, we trigger a peer-to-peer learning dynamic, that grows in your organisation.
You are an association or an individual ? Receive the toolkit. Click here blog.wearetheprojects.com/host
Visit our blog.wearetheprojects.com/tag/events/ to read the stories of the sessions around the world
For + 80 %
WAP is the trigger, accelerator, "click" for personal change
More than 40 forums
all around the world
in 10 countries. France, Switzerland, Romania, Korea, China, U.S. ...
People behind WAP
Social innovation pionneer,
extrem sports enthusiast
and WAP founder.
After successfully growing WAP in China, she is now involved in product design, UI design, communication & community development
Californian pioneer entrepreneur at the age of 21, entrepreneurship professor, co-facilitated the 1st WAP program, now involved in business dev
Advisors & Mentors
Dean EMLYON Business School
Author in organizational change and innovative learning
Pioneer in social change, Consultant and specialist in collaborative systems, she redesigned the educational program in collective intelligence
Speaker Coach for TEDx
One of the most sought consultant in mental health, specialized in talents and addictions
As an information and technology teacher and certified MIT Master Trainer in Educational Mobile Computing, she supervised the development of the app prototype
Executive Professor, Scientist at Harvard and SU, social innovation expert and entrepreneur
PHD in philosophy
CEO 360 learning, nbr One Corporate MOOC platform
CEO KissKissBankBank, the leading collaborative platform for funding innovative and creative projects
Some References & Partners
They already trust us
Join the Forum